Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Logistic/Transportation, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mathematics, Commerce or equivalent.
- Issuing, receiving, tagging, storing, stocking, surplus/salvage and physical counts
- Preparing purchase orders for stocks replenishment and maintains re-order level
- Strong attention to detail, focus and ability to follow standard operating procedures.
- Basic knowledge of MS office applications
- Can easily adapt to changes and can work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage time wisely, multi-task and work in a team environment
- High level of integrity and confidentiality
- Communication skills both verbal and written
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required
- Offers Manila rate and good compensation package
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Work Location: Candidate must be willing to be assigned in Polyland Subdivision, Barangay Iba Meycauayan Bulacan (Inside Sterling Industrial Compound)